531 MORGAN STREET
531 Morgan Street was built by and for Theodore Larson and his wife, Irene, in 1927. Theodore, along with his brothers, formed the Larson Brothers Construction Company. Their company was responsible for building many of the homes in this area. When Irene passed away in 1977, Theodore moved to Adams Street, however, he kept the home renting it to one family who eventually purchased the home in 1985.
531 Morgan Street is a classic example of an early 20th century bungalow. The house embodies several distinctive characteristics of the Bungalow typology including the prominent, elevated front porch, clipped gable ends, natural colored exterior, and large overhanging eaves.
Sources: 2010 Heritage Plaque Application; Audio: TextAloud