310 MORGAN STREET
The property at 310 Morgan Street was purchased by Peter and Louise Larson from Minnie Donaldson and Charles Donaldson (both unmarried) in 1922. The Larsons built 310 Morgan Street the following year. Peter Larson was a very active home builder in this neighborhood and built this house as an investment/rental unit. It remained a rental unit until his death in 1955 when the property was taken over by their son, Ralph, who then sold it to Harry and Agnes Ciesinski. The Ciesinkis also used this home as an income property.
310 Morgan Street is a classic example of an early 20th century bungalow. The house embodies several distinctive characteristics of the Bungalow typology including the prominent, elevated front porch, front dormer, natural colored exterior, and large overhanging eaves.
Sources: 2010 Heritage Plaque Application; Audio: TextAloud